Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Post and Win!

All you have to do is comment, to be entered into the drawing :-) So what is it you are commenting for, you ask? I'll tell you :-)

There are two wonderful ladies named Carissa and Jyl, who many of you may know as the two women behind GNO on twitter (also GNO on twitter-moms and their own blog mommy gossip cares). This year they decided to hold a virtual food drive for the less fortunate, with a live auction last night. They have raised over a $1000.00 and aren't done yet, PLUS Kraft Foods is matching Feeding America donations, so this season $1 amounts to 16 meals. That means as little as a $5 donation will feed 80 people. How cool is that??!!

Since the items I put up for auction weren't bid on, I decided to do something different. I don't think that ANYONE in our great nation should go hungry, so I am sending a $20.00 donation to Carissa and Jyl. You may still be asking yourself, "what does that have to do with me?" All you have to do is leave a comment, here on my blog, and you will be entered into the drawing to win




1 Scampi Blend (makes great shrimp scampi, scampi rice, awesome on steamed veggies.....) and 1 Garlic and Herb Blend (perfect for roasted red garlic potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes, on grilled chicken.....).

Instructions:
1) check out my Wildtree site and come back here and tell me what you think looks YUMMY!
2) leave your email address so I can contact you!
3) the 18th comment will win so check back and after someone else has commented you can comment again!.

19 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

What a wonderful thing all three of you are doing! The spices sound great.

Sisters&Style said...

Can I comment?? ha! I'm putting out the word on this contest!!

Carissa...sorry in my apricotalot account right now!!

Anonymous said...

I'll comment!!! :) I retweeted it too. :)

Anonymous said...

I think that alfredo mix would be gone in a heartbeat around here!

Anonymous said...

ok I swear, if I have to post 14 comments myself, I will! the garlic lovers pack could come to my house too mmmmm

MomItForward Jyl and Carissa said...

I'm back now, but as my other self, self. Still not sure if I count or not, but I'll get you to the 18th comment at least!!

Anonymous said...

what is that? banana bbq sauce? did I read that right?

Anonymous said...

ok you KNOW I am down for some chocolate fudge sauce too...to dip my brownie bites in! mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

those cheesecake blends look incredible too! Do you mix them with cream cheese or what?

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Okay my last account I promise..

I love the idea of using these for a gift??

http://tinyurl.com/6s7q26

the grapeseed duos! cool!

Anonymous said...

oh and the scampi blend too...dang, I'm getting hungry!

Anonymous said...

It won't let me pull up the spices so I am going with the one's you have above, esp. the yummy scampi one.

Annette said...

Ok, my scarf finally got bid on and I feel bad that your spices didn't go. So I'll comment and then pimp ya on twitter for all I'm worth.

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Annette's pimping ain't so good eh? I'll need to work on her ....

Anonymous said...

I love anything chocolate...so chocolate fudge sauce for me...:)

I too think its great what you have done for the hungry, so awesome.
ddavidpatrick(at)gmail(dot)com

Gorillamonk said...

Very nice set up. I hope to see more updates coming soon

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad I didn't get any bids on my auction either. I love the Heavenly Chocolate Mousse Mix, yummy!

kitrona said...

I can't get the page to load, but those sound yummy anyway!

Kristie said...

We have a winner! Congratulations to Kitrona for being poster #18!